Friday 31 October 2014

STOCKISTS AND STUFF

Right, if you're interested, here's an update of recent stockists as well as places you can find me sitting at a table with me books!

More prints and comics can now be found at Ti Pi Tin books, a great bookshop where Kingsland Road turns into Stoke Newington High Street.  It's one of the best :-)

More comics can now be found at the inimitable Gosh Comics, in super central London.  Right next to sexy Soho!  It's a great comic shop - you will leave with plenty of goodies.

Babes in Arms can ALSO be found in the sublime Good Press Gallery in Glasgow.  Such a pleasure, these guys are the tops.  They've got it online HERE, and very nice it is too.  They also just brought out a great beefy thing called Museums 6, which I'm enjoying getting stuck into.  It's tempting to swallow it all at once, but I am resisting!

If you're interested in the 'real life' touch, I will be at the Hackney Flea's DIY Art Market TOMORROW!  Short notice, I know!  But be spontaneous and get down there, you won't be disappointed.  There's gonna be a lot of great stuff on show, I promise.






































That's all for now.  But more news soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment