Friday 28 November 2014

THIS...MONTH

Things have been busy this month - busy and good!  But I have neglected you, dear diary.  Let's get reacquainted.

We all had a mega time at the DIY Art Market, thanks Mark Farhall:

Thanks to neighbours Eleni Kalorkoti and Alessandra Genualdo, for your inspirational presence and boss work.

It was quite a thrill to go to Three Letter Words at The Rochelle School too - what a collection of work.  Adrenaline all over the place.  Cheers TiPiTin for taking along The Elder to add to the mix.  Personally, I was quite made up to talk to Kate Morrell, because she is amazing.

I had a great few days at UCA Farnham getting stuck in with the Illustration Course's new riso machine - it's a beaut!  The students made some impressive comics anthologies in the scantest whisper of time - a true achievement. 


What else?  I'm sending some prints and comics to the impressive Flying Circus Small Press Bookstore in Bari, Italy, which will be open throughout December.  The work they already have there, and the workshop program on offer looks really exciting, I wish I could visit and join in! 

I've also been doing some drawings for Secret Club's winter show, and a new French Alphabet book, but they will require more space, dear diary, so I will end this entry
HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment